Factory Mode reseting of HUAWEI G8 can be done on the following Scenario:
- Turn Off (Switch Off) Your HUAWEI G8 Mobile device.
- Press Volume + or UP key and after at the same time press Power Key
- HUAWEI G8 with HUAWEI splash Screen will appear.
- After Splash Screen a set of options will appear.
- For Scrolling press Volume key and select "wipe data/factory reset" option from the list
- Press Power Key
- Another Screen with options appears. Kindly scroll down to select "yes" and confirming it with power key.
- A data deletion a new screen will appear asking for reboot of mobile device.
- Now your HUAWEI G8 is reset to factory default. Kindly update all of the software’s on the mobile before use.
- If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on of HUAWEI G8 Mobile device.
- Afterwards choose from menu Settings of HUAWEI G8 and tap Back up and reset.
- Then choose Factory data reset and select Reset phone.
- Confirm all information, and wait until your phone will reset and reboot itself.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Beamash will not be responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage.