When your phone got stuck during on-going call or during sleep mode. After several hits the screen got hanged due to any app or process running in the background as a service in the mobile memory. You can use the following Hanged QMobile Noir X700 Pro II Recovery Tips to restore your mobile from hanging:
- Press and hold Turn Off (Switch Off) of your QMobile Noir X700 Pro II Mobile device.
- Also Press Volume - or down key with the Power Key
- After that all of the processes and apps will be closed in your QMobile Noir X700 Pro II .
- After a pause of 10 Seconds again press the Power key with the volume down key (-) and your phone will restart with different options in the list.
- Press back key at the bottom to scroll in the menu options list.
- Highlight the "Reboot" option from the list
- Press power key again to execute.
- Now your QMobile Noir X700 Pro II is rebooted with hard reset.
All described operations at your own risk.
Beamash will not be responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage.