When your phone got stuck during on-going call or during sleep mode. After several hits the screen got hanged due to any app or process running in the background as a service in the mobile memory. You can use the following Hanged QMobile Noir LT500 Recovery Tips to restore your mobile from hanging:
- Press and hold Turn Off (Switch Off) of your QMobile Noir LT500 Mobile device.
- Also Press Volume - or down key with the Power Key
- After that all of the processes and apps will be closed in your QMobile Noir LT500 .
- After a pause of 10 Seconds again press the Power key with the volume down key (-) and your phone will restart with different options in the list.
- Press back key at the bottom to scroll in the menu options list.
- Highlight the "Reboot" option from the list
- Press power key again to execute.
- Now your QMobile Noir LT500 is rebooted with hard reset.
All described operations at your own risk.
Beamash will not be responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage.